Thursday, April 18, 2013

Wallpaper makes everything better

I've found myself retreating into my digital worlds more frequently than usual. I blame the news. Staying informed is a personal responsibility I take seriously, but I haven't exactly been looking forward to turning on my radio 
(We do not have TV, just netflix. Homegirl can't live without Rupaul and Elliot Stabler) 
and hearing about the gun debate, Boston, North Korea...

And one thing that's bound to transport me to my little heaven where everyone always says "thank you," and where men and women overdress just a little for every occaision is  great wallpaper

Especially used sparingly, on an accent wall or in a small space like a powder room, wallpaper can make a space just sing. Here are some of my favorites:



Applying wallpaper can also make a rich impact applied to the ceiling. If your budget is really tight, or if you're not committed to a loud print, buy just a little and frame it instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment