Saturday, April 6, 2013

Little Annabelle...

Annabelle Catherine. That's her name!

I've mentioned before that I am on the brink of aunt-hood, and I couldn't be more excited. I'm not sure if motherhood is in my future, but aunt-hood... thats the stuff.
I can't wait to smother this baby with love and snuggles and tutus and onesies made from egyptian cotton.

I started planning this baby's nursery as soon as they said they were pregnant. Pictures of my sister-in-law's nursery are soon to come, but these are some beauts I've been collecting on my Pinterest board.

Y'all know I have a weakness for neutral design...

Clockwise from top left: one two three four


But waking up 4 times a night wouldn't be so bad in a nursery this glamorous!
Clockwise from top left: one two & four via lonny three 

I'm a big fan of nursery three in the glam collage, but I'm not sure a baby would survive spitting up on that animal print rug. I want to highlight the lighting choices in particular in these spaces. Ignoring your light source is like going out with a cocktail dress, great pumps, and bed head or no earrings. You wouldn't do that, would you? Good. Pull the trigger, and go get your baby the chandy she deserves!

Yay, babies!


No comments:

Post a Comment