Saturday, January 5, 2013

The small things

Morning all,

I'd like to take a moment and force myself to define a real direction for this blog. Mostly, it will be my and others thoughts about yummy things to eat, how to spruce up one's nest, and the things that make me (and all you other people out there) happy.

It's the small things.

Cooking a great meal for the people you care about.
DIYing until you've superglued your fingers together or run out of spray paint.
Hot tea and a new girly mag.
Videos of cats.


The small things that bring us so much delight and make us feel such great love.

I'm a touch sentimental because of the latest small thing that entered my life, Death Cab for Cutie's Unobstructed Views. It's a real beaut. One of those on-repeat-for-the-whole-day-then-some songs.

Speaking of taking up a whole Saturday! And Beauts!...
Mi madre was oh-so kind enough to get me a sewing machine for christmas!

I'll be sharing the small things that come of this procurement as they come; get excited! CRAFTS!

Happy Saturday, my great loves, and hey, do something today just for you.
Go on witcho content self.

No comments:

Post a Comment