Sunday, February 10, 2013

Buying small things for your great loves

Evening my little valentines.

My mister gave me a v-day gift early and she is a beauty.
Inspired by love and generosity, I have included some of my picks for valentines gifts for the great loves of your life!
For him
For her
For Mom



For your favorite little one
For your best bestie



For your bestie


and lastly, for those in your life who love to eat but hate to cook.

I realize there are folks out there protesting the outrageous and superficial hallmark holiday from hell.
Well I'll have none of it!
The best medicine is a movie marathon. Get some of that booze up there and revel in some love stories that don't go totally to plan and one seriously funny film called love actually. All of the product sources can be found on my Pinterest page.
Myself, you ask?
Well alone time is sometimes the best gift ever. So this is how I treated myself to some loving:

I just love that story.


Go on people now, send some valentines via (snail mail is my preferred medium) and get lovin.

Here's some inspiration:

No comments:

Post a Comment